Day and Half-
Welcome to our ‘Outings’ page, check here regularly for all our latest news on our upcoming and current Trips.
Listed below are some important notes that you should be aware of before making any bookings with us, while you can express interest through the forms on this site, a booking is only confirmed when it is paid for and acknowledged by The Chilterns Dial-a-Ride.
For details on the outings we have planned over the next three months please go to the What’s On page.
One of our volunteer drivers – Paul- has started up weekend trips away. Typically to The Isle of Wight but will also be going to Cricket St Thomas in Somerset. If you are interested in these trips please contact the office.
- Charges are for each person on the minibus, transport only unless specified otherwise.
- Bookings are made on a first come first served basis, with a reserve list operating
- Bookings can only be made by mail or contacting the office.
- All bookings must be made 14 days before the date of the trip. If insufficient bookings have been made the trip will be cancelled and monies either refunded or held on account for other trips/dial-
a- ride journeys, as directed by the individual.
- Wheelchair passengers must have an escort with them on their trips.
Telephone enquiries may be made on 01494 766123, provisional bookings can be made over the telephone. Bookings are confirmed when payment is made.
On the following page there is a list of outings that we are planning. If you are interested in any of these please use the contact us form to express an interest.
Next: What’s on