Assistant Scheduler, The Chilterns Dial-a-Ride (“CDAR”),
CDAR, a charity running a transport service for those with mobility problems, is looking for a person to assist our Operations Manager
– primarily in operating the scheduling of journeys for customers
– also assisting with fund-raising and the website
– based in Latimer Park near Chesham.
Full training given.
Profile: team player, good telephone manner, good at relating to people, outgoing, good IT skills, numerate, fluent in English, full driving licence. Admin experience an advantage.
Part-time, salary and hours negotiable, but from 25 hours a week.
Interested? Call 01494 766123, ask for the Operations Manager
– or email email@example.com with your CV.
– Visit our website www.chiltern-dial-a-ride.net